You’ll get help in dealing with the day-to-day stress of being at risk for anaphylaxis, or having a child who is at risk. Plus, you will keep up to date on any new developments. It can be helpful to talk with others who understand what you’re going through.
If there is not already a group in your area, we can help you start one. Our information package has all of the material you need to get started. We will also put you in touch with other support group leaders who can share their experiences with you.
In setting up a support group, you will benefit by:
- Increasing your knowledge about anaphylaxis
- Connecting with other people who live with life-threatening allergies
- Enhancing your coping skills
- Helping others who are at risk for anaphylaxis and providing guidance to newly diagnosed families
Metro Vancouver Anaphylaxis Group
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vancouveranaphylaxis.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/vancouveranaphylaxis
To learn more about the Vancouver group and its leaders, check out our support group profile.
Children with Food Allergies Alberta – Education and Support Group
Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Contact Karen: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/266184307132703/
To learn more about the Sherwood Park group and its leaders, check out our support group profile
Regina Anaphylaxis Awareness and Education Group
- Contact Allison: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-306-525-8882
To learn more about Allison Kapp and her support group, read our support group profile.
Saskatoon Anaphylaxis Support Group
To learn more about the Saskatoon group and its leaders, check out our support group profile.
Toronto Anaphylaxis Education Group
To learn more about TAEG and its leaders, take a look at our support group profile
Food Allergy Support Durham
Durham Region, Ontario
- Contact Adele: FASDurham@gmail.com
To learn more about Adele, FAS Durham’s leader, check out our support group profile.
W.R.A.S.E. (Waterloo Region Anaphylaxis Support & Education)
- Contact Sue Karai: 1-519-741-8507
Dresden Area Allergy Support Group
- Contact Robyn: email@example.com
- Instagram: @dresdenareaallergysupport
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/@dresdenareaallergysupport
To learn more about Robyn, Dresden Allergy Support Group’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Ottawa Anaphylaxis Support Group
- Contact Stephanie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://oasg.ca/index.html
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ottawaanaphylaxissupportgroup
To learn more about Stephanie, OASG’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Niagara Food Allergy Parents Support Group
- Contact Pam: email@example.com
Montreal Anaphylaxis Support Group
- Contact Carla: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.allergiesmontreal.weebly.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/allergiesmontreal
To learn more about Carla, MASG’s leader, take a look at our support group profile.
Sans Soucis – Rencontres de soutien et d’information sur les allergies
No Worries – Support and Information Meetings on Allergies
South shore of Montreal, Quebec
Greater Moncton Allergy Education Group (GMAEG)
Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview NB
- Contact Angela: email@example.com
To learn more about Angela, GMAEG’s leader, check out our support group profile.
Food Allergy Support Halifax
Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Contact Andrea: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Andrea, Halifax’s support group leader, take a look at our support group profile.