Webinar: For parents: Ask your questions live!
August 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Parents: join our session for the opportunity to ask a panel of youth your top questions on managing food allergy. The topics covered will be driven by the questions asked.
What the webinar is about: Hear from youth in our community as they discuss their experiences managing food allergy in and out of school, and how they manage transitions into new environments. The youth panel consists of students in elementary school, high school and post-secondary school. Ask your questions on managing food allergy live or submit your questions in advance upon registration.
Who is speaking: This webinar will be moderated by Ranjit Dhanjal, Vice President, Marketing, Communications & Engagement, Food Allergy Canada and will feature the following youth guests:
- Evangeline – elementary school student and Allergy Pals participant
- Ashlee – high school student, YAP member and Allergy Pals mentor
- Jayden – high school student, YAP member, Allergy Pals mentor and past participant
- Michael – post-secondary student with food allergy
- Scott – post-secondary student with food allergy
When is the webinar: Friday, August 19th from 12pm-1pm EDT
Don’t miss out, register now and share with youth!