Participate in our many webinars offered this month and sign up your 7- to 15-year-old for the winter session of Allergy Pals/Allies online mentorship. Plus, learn about our support groups and check out the upcoming support group meetings in Niagara and Toronto.
Time is running out to register: Allergy Pals/Allies online mentorship program
The free 8-week online winter session begins January 25th. Get an overview of the program by watching the video below – you’ll learn exactly how the program works, who they are for and what benefits they provide youth.
Plus, meet our incredible and dedicated mentors! Read their testimonials.
Watch this video to learn how your child can benefit!
Webinar: Managing food allergy and anaphylaxis
Get your questions on managing food allergy and anaphylaxis answered while connecting with others! Attend one of our free 90-minute interactive webinars led by a trained parent mentor. You’ll learn fundamental information about daily management and living confidently with food allergy and anaphylaxis.
These sessions are geared towards parents of children who have been recently diagnosed with a food allergy.
Following the session, you’ll be able to answer:
- What is food allergy and anaphylaxis
- How to avoid a reaction
- What are the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- What to do in an emergency
Space is limited so register now to save your spot! Our next sessions are January 17th and January 21st.
If you have already attended one of these webinars, please help us spread the word so others can also benefit. Please share!
Learn about our support groups across Canada and join!
Support groups provide a warm and caring environment for you to get help in dealing with the day-to-day stress of being at risk of anaphylaxis or having a child who is at risk. Plus, it’s a great way to keep updated on any new developments in the food allergy community.
Read about our support group leaders from across the country and check out the upcoming support group meetings:
- Date: Friday, January 24, 2020
- Location: PenFinancial Credit Union Community Room (295 Fourth Avenue St. Catharines)
- RSVP: Pam at email@example.com or join the Facebook group and RSVP on the event listing
- Topic: Ask the Allergist with Dr. Kagan
- Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 from 7 to 9 pm
- Location: Edithvale Community Centre, 131 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org